Are you looking for powerful and reliable tool for online Partial Discharges monitoring?
Reveal PD Doctor
PD Doctor solution allows online monitoring of electrical equipment condition, including subsequent precise and reliable analysis. All information can be reported directly into customers systems, even the MV powerline communication can be used for transmission.
Suitable for all voltage levels. From a low level of 230 V to a high level of 400 kV.
PD Doctor Analyzer
How it works
PD Doctor Analyzer is high-speed measuring unit that captures, process and evaluate partial discharge activity. Data about detected activity are provided together with environmental conditions via modern standardized machine-to-machine industrial protocol.
- 24/7 continuous monitoring
- Multi-channel support
- High-speed connectivity via OPC UA
- Compatible with IEC 61850
- Provides wide data range, from raw samples to statistics
PD Doctor Coupler
How it works
PD Doctor Coupler unifies signals from various types of sensors for PD Doctor Analyzer. It is also responsible for channel switching, selecting measuring range and providing environmental conditions. Multiple couplers can be connected to the single chain to obtain higher number of measuring channels.
- Multiple sensor types supported
- AC synchronization with line voltage
- Up-to 3 channels per unit
- Integrated temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure sensor
- Solid construction suitable for outside environment
PD Doctor Application
User friendly application for partial discharge measurement, analysis, and monitoring.
Online monitoring allows to leave old time-based maintenance models and switch to the new condition-based models, which leads to extended deployment of components and thus cost reduction. PD Doctor monitoring is ideal solution for deep analysis, and also for everyday health situation overview of power grids and electrical machines.
Deep analysis tools are useful mainly for technical experts during diagnosing and localizing intervention. The daily reports provide simple way to summarize the current state and history trends of monitored components via semaphore indication. This allows fast evaluation, easy planning of future maintenance strategies and prevent failures.
- Remote and on-site PRPD measurements
- Detailed analysis using PRPD diagrams
- Trends evaluation
- Comparison of measurements
- Automatic measurements according to the scheduler
- Clear presentation of the state of partial discharges at the metering points
- Detailed PRPD comparison
- Metering points management
- Limit alarms and notifications
- Data import and export
- Generating reports to pdf
PD Doctor Server
If Partial Discharge measurement and analysis is necessary for large scale applications, we also offer Server.
- Ideal for large scale applications
- 24/7 data collection and analysis
- Long term history and evaluation
- Data backup and encryption
- Data interface for customer application
- OPC UA compatible (IEC 62541, IEC 61850)
Discover the advantages of on-line partial discharges measurement with PD Doctor
PREDICTIVE DIAGNOSTICS OF FAILURES AND BREAKDOWNS
ASSET LIFETIME PREDICTION AND CONDITION ASSESSMENT
INCREASE OF POWER SUPPLY SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
BETTER PLANNING OF SHUTDOWNS AND FIELD VISITS REDUCTION
ON-LINE MONITORING OF PARTIAL DISCHARGES, TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY
MEASUREMENT SYSTEM FOR LARGE SCALE AREAS
VARIOUS TYPES OF SENSORS FOR VARIOUS ELECTRICAL DEVICES
PARTIAL DISCHARGES DETECTION WITHIN HV AND MV NETWORK
PD LOCALIZATION FOR FASTER REPAIRS
FAILURE PREVENTION AND UNEXPECTED SERVICE INTERRUPTION AVOIDANCE
ASSET CONDITION MONITORING
PD ANALYSIS AND ONLINE REPORTING
PD TRENDS OVERVIEW
ALERTS IN CASE OF DANGEROUS CONDITION DETRIORATION
GAS INSULATED SWITCHGEARS
Find out more about PD Doctor
PD Doctor Video
YOU CAN RELY ON US
Our mission: We innovate today and solve the needs of tomorrow.
ModemTec is a reliable producer and supplier of the products for Smart Grid and Smart City areas. With the strong R&D background, and cooperation with the best technical universities, ModemTec brings innovation for plenty of satisfied customers from industrial and energy world.
Industrial measurement, diagnostics, and data collection
Data transmission, and analytical support in industry
Measurement of electricity, water, gas, or heat consumption
Today, ModemTec’s products and services are used by customers in more than 40 countries across the world.